R. Michael Brown can help you launch a brand; create integrated sales, marketing, and PR plans; build great content in all media; and teach your organization how to do it.
“Get clients to select you because of your helpful information and stories is an excellent ‘pull strategy’ vs. constantly pushing ads at them.”R. Michael Brown
We will pinpoint the marketing and public relations strategy that has the most impact for your business, write and produce the content (information products*) to deliver your message, and drive a marketing mix through channels that will efficiently reach your target audience to reach your goals.
Our goal for you: More Leads, Traffic, Prospects, Sales, and a Stronger Brand – at the lowest cost per customer.
“Mike has more business common sense, creativity – and a never-ending rolodex full of contacts to get any project done – than anyone I’ve ever met in the marketing and PR field.”
John Bass, Telecommunications Industry
Achieving Your Marketing Objectives
- We Deliver Campaigns that can be tracked and linked to sales, eliminating guesswork.
- We Deliver Repeat customers from your existing Lead List.
- We Deliver New customers that match the profile of your best customers.
- We Deliver Leads, traffic, prospects, sales – at the lowest cost/per customer.
What We Do
– Strategic Integrated Marketing & Communications Plans
– Brand Strategy [Organization, Product, Services]
– Content Marketing | Brand Journalism
- Blog Consulting
- News Releases
- Press Relations
- Direct to Consumer
- White Papers
– Product Launches
– Tactical Consulting
- Grand Openings
- Press Conferences
- Town Halls
- Search Engine Optimization/SEO
- Search Engine Marketing/SEM
- Email Newsletters and Campaigns
- Viral Campaigns
- Outdoor (Billboards)
- Direct Mail
- Movie Theater
– *Information & Entertainment Products
- Landing Pages
- Social Media Pages
- Email News
- Video & Audio Commercials
- TV- Digital Video Segments & Shows
- Radio Segments & Shows
- Custom Score Music, Songs, & Parodies
- Feature Articles for Web and Print
- Brand Journalism (All Media – Video, Audio, Web, Print)
- Printed Newsletters
- Direct Mail
- Sales Letters
- “Live Shows”
- Sales Center
- Model Home Centers
NEW SERVICE! Learn Digital Communication
Are you a traditional communications, marketing communications, public relations pro and don’t yet understand the complete world of digital communications on the Internet?
Do you own a business or work for one that wants to learn how to market your products, services, and company on the Web – and do it in-house?
Now you can learn from one of the pioneers in the digital industry that has worked with some of the largest corporations to the smallest of retailers and non-profits.
Our one-on-one classes teach the basics thru advanced techniques of:
- Developing a Digital Strategy
- Setting Up A Social Media Program & Accounts
- Picking the Right Social Media Channels for Your Organization
- Creating a Digital Plan and Work the Plan – Including Work-Flow
- Interacting with the Mobile Customer
- How to Produce Content Marketing Campaigns
- How to Create Compelling Brand Journalism
- When to Post and How to Measure Your Results: Analytics
R. Michael Brown has not only been producing digital content since 1985, he’s been teaching others how to do it since then.
He pioneered web communication by becoming the first multimedia producer at IBM, has taught for IBM University, Motorola University, and been an adjunct for Miami-Dade College and a guest lecturer-speaker at COMDEX, National Association of Broadcasters, Society of Advanced Learning Technology, industry trade association meetings, Full-Sail University, Florida International University, Junior Achievement, University of Central Florida, and many more.
Rates are negotiable based on the number of students. Contact us today for a free quote.