R. Michael Brown is a marketing and PR consultant, writer, and multimedia producer with a proven track record of bottom-line results in launching and building brands; generating positive press; producing high-impact & award winning information products, planning ahead and managing crisis; and using research and analytics to increase qualified traffic, prospects, customers, and sales in the B2C, B2B, and B2Govt marketspaces.
Pioneered multimedia and web communication and was the first multimedia producer at IBM. Blogging since 1987. On the Internet since 1983.
- Web: RMichaelBrown.com
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/RMichaelBrown
- Facebook: Facebook.com/RMichaelBrownLLC
- YouTube: YouTube.com/@RMichaelBrown
- Twitter: Twitter.com/RMikeBrown
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/RMichaelBrown
- ActiveRain: ActiveRain.com/profile/RMikeBrown
Phone [By Appointment Only]: 561-756-1674
- Launched Go Home TV in 2022, a real estate Internet broadcasting channel powered by MyStateMLS.com.
- Drove MyStateMLS.com to first page of Google with SEO.
- Grew My State MLS Facebook Page from under 300 followers to 10,128 (Likes), Page reach from 900 to 1,442,129 [increase of 14,421%].
- Grew Go Home TV YouTube channel from under 200 followers to over 1,100 + 3,458 watch hours.
- Grew MyStateMLS website pageview traffic by 26% to 5,272,691 pages & 879.271 users.
- Re-branded & re-launched the 1944 founded Palm Beach Civic Association in the Town of Palm Beach in 2008 increasing the number of directors, members, and creating a major influence in the community. Over 52% of this exclusive town read my news every week. Example: “This Week in Palm Beach.” When I founded and launched Palm Beach TV for the organization we had a whopping average of 84% of the town watch our weekly Internet broadcast.
- Ran campaign to introduce Smart Irrigation in Town of Palm Beach: Advanced Irrigation in the Town of Palm Beach with Bob Vila.
- Introduced ROI measured traditional and new media mix to Pulte Homes Florida and saved $14.6 million over five years 2003-2007.
- Used public relations strategy to re-brand DiVosta Homes up to 86% brand awareness – a household name – and #1 JD Power National Award recipient four years in a row 2004-2007.
- Introduced web, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, database marketing, blog, viral, and buzz marketing and Public Relations to Pulte Homes with sales process, sales training, and measurement system. Cut marketing cost/house from $7K to $1.8K (2007).
- Wrote and produced “Everyday Heroes and Leaders” video for Motorola.
- Launched Nextel with iDEN technology from Motorola in 1995.
- Led Premier of China Visit Marketing / PR Program in 1999 with in-house Multimedia Presentation: $1.2 billion order.
- Business Week Magazine Product of the Year: 1997, 1998, 1999. Product of the Decade 1990’s – all for Motorola. Managed submission campaigns and media.
- Created World Wildlife Fund-Motorola PR Program. Included campaigns from the Galapagos, rainforest in Brazil, and Florida Keys. Video Segments on Discovery Channel. Won CEO and WWF Presidents Award.
- Produced IBM-Vatican Multimedia sales program: $50 million sale in 1994.
- Won 1989 New York Film Festival Award for IBM Multimedia program, “Introducing Ultimedia” that showed the future of the Web and multimedia. Featured on NBC Today Show, ABC Good Morning America, Discovery Channel, CNN, PBS.
- Wrote, edited, and published the book Introducing Ultimedia through IBM Press.
- Pioneered and launched multimedia brand at IBM in the 1980’s. Press from ABC, NBC, Discovery, top trade press.